In Pathak Wave Cure Center, We are providing best Epilepsy Treatment in Noida. Epilepsy is a brain disorder that causes people to have recurring seizures. seizures happen when clusters of nerve cells, or neurons,in the brain send out the wrong signals. People may have strange sensations and emotions or be have strangely. They may have voluntary muscle spasms or lose consciousness. Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal. Therefore causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of awareness. anyone can develop epilepsy.
Some of the main causes of epilepsy include:
- Low oxygen during birth.
- Head injuries that occur during birth or from accidents during youth or adulthood.
- Brain tumors.
- Genetic conditions that result in brain injury, such as tuberous sclerosis.
- Infections such as meningitis or encephalitis.
Normally brain electrical activity is non-synchronous, as neurons do not normally fire in sync with each other, but rather fire in order as signals travel throughout the brain. Its activity is regulated by various factors both within the neuron and the cellular environment. Factors within the neuron include the type, number and distribution of ion channels, changes to receptors and changes of gene expression. Factors around the neuron include ion concentrations, synaptic plasticity and regulation of transmitter breakdown by glial cells. Chronic inflammation also appears to play a role.
1. Localization-related epilepsies and syndromes
1. Unknown cause (e.g. benign childhood epilepsy with centrotemporal spikes)
2. Symptomatic/cryptogenic (e.g. temporal lobe epilepsy)
1. Unknown cause (e.g. childhood absence epilepsy)
2. Cryptogenic or symptomatic (e.g. Lennox-Gastaut syndrome)
3. Symptomatic (e.g. early infantile epileptic encephalopathy with burst suppression)
3. Epilepsies and syndromes undetermined whether focal or generalized
1. With both generalized and focal seizures (e.g. epilepsy with continuous spike-waves during slow wave sleep)
4. Special syndromes (with situation-related seizures)
In our therapy
New techniques of Pathak Wave Cure Center cure this disease in a very simple way. The Wave therapy helps to get anticoagulant in blood Neurons Dead Cells Therapy We are providing best and permanent treatment of Epilepsy Treatment in Noida even in india
Features of This Wave Therapy
- Permanent Removal
- Treatment within 10 to 15 MINS / SITTING
- Without any Medicine
- Completely Safe,
- no side effect
- Only Positive Response