What is Gout Disease?
In Pathak Wave Cure Center, We are providing best Gout Treatment in Noida. Gout is a kind of arthritis that occurs when uric acid builds up in blood and causes joint inflammation. Acute gout is a painful condition that typically affects one joint.
Hence, The chronic gout is repeated episodes of pain and inflammation, which may involve more than one joint.
Symptoms of acute gout:
- Symptoms usually involve only one or a few joints. The big toe, knee, or ankle joints are most often affected.
- The pain starts suddenly, often during the night and is often described as throbbing, crushing, or excruciating.
- The joint appears warm and red. It is usually very tender (it hurts to lay as heat or blanket over it).
- There may be a fever.
- The attack may go away in a few days, but may return from time to time.Additional attacks often last longer.
- After a first gouty attack, people will have no symptoms. Half of patients have another attack.
- Some people may develop chronic gout. Those with chronic arthritis develop joint damage and loss of motion in the joints. They will have joint pain and other symptoms most of the time.
- Tophi are lumps below the skin around joints or in other places. They may drain-chalky material. Tophi usually develop only after a patient has had the disease for many years.
Treatment in our therapy
The line of treatment is to bring back the motor and sensory functions of the brain. This wave therapy boost the blood supply. Natural anti-oxidants increase the oxygen supply to the brain and reduces cell death. The Wave therapy enhance the functioning of peripheral nervous system, circulation, maintains the muscle tone and reduces muscle spasm and We are providing best and permanent treatment of Gout in Noida even in india.
Features of This Wave Therapy
Treatment within 10 to 15 MINS / SITTING
Without any Medicine
no side effect
Only Positive Response