- If you need to find out your iPhone‘s carrier without a SIM card installed, you can do so through the Settings app.
- Usually the cellular carrier name will be displayed at the top of your iPhone, but without a SIM card or network connection, you’ll have to check in Settings to find the carrier associated with your IMEI mobile phone unlocking service, click through the following internet site,.
- You may need to check your carrier if you are planning to unlock your phone for travel or switch to a different provider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When using your iPhone, your carrier should usually appear in the upper left hand corner.
However, if you don’t have service, or if your iPhone doesn’t have a SIM card, you won’t be able to see this detail. However, even without a SIM card or network connection, you can easily find the carrier information associated with your iPhone in the “General” section of your Settings app.
This section of Settings is also where you’ll find your phone’s IMEI number and can manually update your carrier settings to improve cellular connection.
Here’s how to find out your carrier.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find out your iPhone carrier without a SIM card
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to tap “General” in the third set of tabs.
4. First, you may be able to see the carrier next to “Network.”
5. However, if you don’t have service, you’ll have to scroll down farther on the page.
6. In the third section of the list, you’ll see “Carrier” with your carrier listed to the right. If you tap it, this information will change, but if you click again “Carrier” will reappear.